Korea Adapter Xbox 360 Power Adapter In Korea

Xbox 360 power adapter in korea - korea adapter

United States recently filed an Xbox 360 for Korea, and in trying to back through a voltage converter, my 360-adapter (great thing to gray) so dead .... all I saw was a small flashlight and a little smoke out of it questionable ...

So, now I can not play my 360 and I'm wondering if I buy an adapter for my 360 individually, Korea and try to turn it on.

My question is that I am able to play my U.S. version of the 360 with an adapter for Korea? Is it too risky to link the two?

Moreover, this problem is to play my version of 360 U.S. to replace the adapter with an adapter for Korea to ...

If all else fails, I have for the United States of America U.S. power adapter to the United States did not play my 360?

1 comments:

The Random said...

I mean, U.S. SUT adapter in not sure, but the tension in Korea may not be the same as in the United States

Post a Comment