Beam Reflector Motion Detector Stairway Lights With Motion Beam On Top And Bottom Stair?

Stairway lights with motion beam on top and bottom Stair? - beam reflector motion detector

I am an electrician and I have a customer who wants the light on the stair stepper, but the trick is that you are the beam and the reflector on the top step and down like, if your foot is broken travel and laser light or lights up when he broke a second time, or is 25 seconds. Any ideas on brands or to perform various pieces together should be done at home ....... can

1 comments:

Ed said...

I use to reach X10 (LAN), such a thing. It's not exactly what he wants, but it is inexpensive, reliable and easy to install.

I have a long, dark hallway. In the middle there are a lot of two motion sensors, approximately 3 "x 3" and 3 / 4 inch thick. Send a signal to a receiver plug-in. The receiver sends a signal to the special light switches that control lights . Each sensor has at one end of the room. When I automatically expire the end of each approach, the glow. After a delay of one minute the lights.

If you can a light switch on the wall above and below you use a special wall switch to the light from above and one for the floor. Motion can on the stairs and down, pointing to a wall.

BTW, I use to monitor a different sensor, the approach my door. A bell rang. In this way, I know someone who has, before the bell rings.

Post a Comment