Talking Soap Dispenser "chrome" Bathroom Accessories Rusting, What Products Can I Use?

"chrome" bathroom accessories rusting, what products can i use? - talking soap dispenser

Okie Dokie. I decorate my bathroom on a dime, and I have this great collection of the target, which is really nice and very cheap. My only problem is that all conversations rust testing soap dispensers in relation to these Low (Inside Out) liquid soap. I do not want to waste my money, just something that must be included. Here is the link is to the soap dispenser http://www.target.com/Soap-Pump-Frosted- ...
The problem is that there should be a piece of plastic in the tank to keep the soap separated from the metal. I thought about using a rubber spray "seal" soap. Here are the product that I thought must be: http://www.plastidip.com/home_solutions/ ... I bought 2 of these dealers, and for soap and one for the mouthwash and I do not know whether toxic liquids are sitting next to the things that rubber? I do my bathroom in black and clear glass / mirror and wonder whether this particular product would be toxic mouthwash. Please respond betterSkills. That's not really something I want to take risks on this .....
Thanks

1 comments:

__A_YAHO... said...

The spray is your best option if your money is not restored for two things

Post a Comment