Cervical Degenerative Disk Disease My Nightmare In Dealing With Full Blown Fibromyalgia?

My Nightmare in Dealing with full blown Fibromyalgia? - cervical degenerative disk disease

I am a woman of 52 years and in 1995 I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia (FMS). I was 4 years old is diagnosed with fibromyalgia were also with arthritis in both legs, bursitis, cervical degenerative disc disease diagnosed (I have no discs in the neck on the left of all), diseases of the lumbar intervertebral disc degeneration, bilateral plantar fasciitis, myofascial pain syndrome (MPS), depression , migraine, headaches, plantar fasciitis, cervical arthrosis, osteophytes earlier dextroscoliosis, osteoarthritis of the knee bilaterally hypertension and type 2 diabetes. Someone else must deal with fibro Full Blown? You can click on my MySpace blog and read the whole story about what my life and what I am through, because there is not enough space here to write them all might have any suggestions or information from us, both to help each other. Here is the link: http://www.myspace.com/angelsbutterflykisses

0 comments:

Post a Comment