Swing Set A Frame Brackets How Do I Tell My Neighbour His Swing Set Is Dangerous.?

How do I tell my neighbour his swing set is dangerous.? - swing set a frame brackets

My neighbor built a swing for your child. The problem is that there are only three places on Earth for the A-frame. Then, simply put little holes in it with steel rods driven into the ground. So if he moves the swing changes. Moreover, if only you look around the swing is off. I am a carpenter for a living and I know it's terrible. You do not have bad blood with my neighbors, so I do not.

The best thing I could think of was to write him a letter that I am the owner of a construction company working recently on some channels in its neighborhood clock and realized the urgent need to repair the momentum.

0 comments:

Post a Comment